Monday, December 26, 2011

Descendants of Othniel, a High Elf army of Chrace

Hey guys and welcome!! This is the first From the Halls post on this blog and today I'm gonna show you guys some of the miniatures which I am gonna include in my High Elf army. My two favorite races in the fantasy world are Elves and Dwarfs and to be honest with you, I don't like it that they are enemies in the Warhammer world. Well yeah, now they are allies sort of. But there's still tension between them and I DON'T LIKE IT! So...I decided to create a short story and create my own little High Elf town. The High Elf town is that of Othniel, ruled by a Lord named Lionel. The story takes us back to the time of the War of the Beard or the War of Vengeance. A good ally of Lord Lionel (yes its a Dwarf) sends word to his friend that he wishes to discuss matters about the current situation. Both lords come to a conclusion that no High Elf would be foolish enough to commit such an act. Lord Lionel agrees that his King is stubborn and arrogant and when he sends a messenger to Lionel's court telling him and his advisers that the King requires them to march on the Dwarfs or to be considered traitors, Lionel decides to move his people to the mountainous regions close to the Dwarven hold. Anyways enough of this and I'll post the full story later.

Now on to the minis!

These are my White Lion riders in the making:

null

null

Photobucket


Well that's all for now. If you have any questions as to how I made these minis feel free to leave me a message / e-mail I will be happy to show you via a tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment